Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bacorella Pizza (Bacon and Mozzarella)

 

Lately, I’ve made my Chicken ‘en Cheese Buffalo Wings Pizza for you (click link for the recipe). Here is now my revised recipe for pizza lovers out there….Yeah! You heard it right. I am saying ‘revised’ because I made some revisions on the recipe! I used bacon instead of shredded chicken and spaghetti sauce instead of buffalo wings sauce.. That’s right! It’s awkward to use spaghetti sauce in pizzas but what I am thinking is when it comes into sauces, they almost have the same texture and appearances so why not try! This time I’m making it sure too that I pre-cooked the dough on its prescribed baking time as it should be so my pizza topping won’t get overcooked as what I have experienced from my previous recipe. I’m so much excited on what is going to be the output and what the taste is, considering that I made some experiment on the recipe. And the result…..---Mouth-watering, yum… yum!!!
So you guys out there why not give a try on this delectable experiment!!! Delizioso!!

Ingredients

  • 1 Roll Pizza Dough (I used 8 diameter thin Crust)
  • 100g Bacon (I used SLERS but you can have your own preference of brand; on how meaty your pizza is, you can add more bacon if you like)
  • 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce
  • 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup (or 200g) grated mozzarella cheese
  • 1 green onions, thinly slice
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil

Procedure for Chicken and Cheese Buffalo Wing Pizza:
 
 

1.    Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).  Butter the baking sheet. Set aside.
2.    Thaw the dough for about 5mins. Place the dough in the prepared baking sheet and pre- bake in the oven for about 6-8mins.
3.    While the pizza crust bakes, prepare the bacon. Lightly cook the bacon. Place the pan in a low heat. Pour olive oil in the heated pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the edges of the bacon turns light brown. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
4.   Once you finished baking the dough remove it from the oven. Spread the sauce over the baked pizza crust then arrange the cooked bacon over the sauce; add-in the cheese then mozzarella. Arrange the sliced onions on top of everything. (As shown in the picture).
5.   Bake the pizza on the same heat in 6-10 mins or until cheese has melted.
6.   Serve hot and enjoy!
Makes 6-8 servings

 

No comments:

Post a Comment