Monday, March 18, 2013

Chicken 'en Cheese Bufalo Wings Pizza


 
Pizza is mostly one of everybody’s favorite! It’s mixed with many different sauces but this time, Buffalo wings is the one I wanted to try! Before, I thought that Buffalo sauce is just only for chicken wings and dip. I’m surprised when I’ve got to discover this which is also good on pizzas! Out of my curiosity I want to explore for this Chicken Buffalo Wings Pizza.. hmmmmmmm.. lemme try!

I’ve long to make a pizza recipe at home and wanted to make pizza dough from scratch. Since I wasn’t able to make the dough completely, I did try it from readymade. What I have to take note in cooking on this is, pre-heat completely the dough so the topping will not get overcooked when cooking later. My mistake was I removed the dough from the oven earlier than the stated baking time which I should not… As you can see the mozarrella was a little bit dry on top and it turns into golden yellow in color.. Lessons learned! But overall still it really tastes good, not bad!! It's super easy and delicious! The chili taste really rocks the pizza because of the mixed hot sauce.. Awesome!! I love spicy foods and this was really good!  I must try this again!!!


Ingredients

  • 1 Roll Pizza Dough (I used 10 inches thin Crust)
  • 1/2 buffalo wing sauce (I prefer 3 tbsps hot sauce and the rest are plain wings sauce)
  • 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
  • 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
  • 1 green onions, thinly sliced
  • 1 teaspoon sugar, to sweeten

Procedure for Chicken and Cheese Buffalo Wing Pizza:

  1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).  Butter the baking sheet. Set aside.
  2. Thaw the dough for about 5mins. Place the dough in the prepared baking sheet and pre-bake in the oven for about 6-8mins.
  3. While the pizza crust bakes, prepare the sauce mixture. Pour the wing sauce and shredded chicken to a pan over a medium heat. Stir and heat for 3-5mins.
  4. Once you finished  baking the dough remove it from the oven. Spread the sauce mixture over the baked pizza crust. Add evenly and arrange the cheese, mozzarella and sliced onions on top.
  5. Bake the pizza on the same heat in 6-10 mins or until cheese has melted.
  6. Serve hot and enjoy!

Makes 6-8 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment