Monday, March 18, 2013

My Fondant Cake

 

My Fondant Cake for present! This is my own simple way of designing fondant. This is a pound cake covered with fondant icing; decorated with little pretty pink bear and a man's-best friend as toppers, and Swirls on base.
 
Fondant Cakes are best especially on weddings and/or anniversaries or birthday surprises! These are made of glycerine, glucose, gelatin, etc. It has a chewy and elastic in texture when eaten and is carefully detailed with fine artistry. What I like for this type of cake is I can decorate with any designs I want. My best friend here is TIME- Time to make the icing from scratch down to the toppers to complete it with so much effort and creativity. I made this cake the whole day! Although making fondant icing is really tiring I admit, but still I loved doing it and I find it more interesting than other cake recipes. Whenever I see my output I must say: “It’s worth the effort”.

 
*Recipe will follow
Suggested Designs:
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment